I am celebrating the first week out of #my5weekschallengewithbodymelt with this high in protein delicious omelet.
I have always been a big fan of all kinds of omelet styles but this one is one of my favorite ones, as I have to admit I am definitely a sweet tooth person.
For the last two years, I have been struggling with my own motivation to keep my eating standard high and move as much to keep my body fat low.
After over 15 years of experience in the fitness industry, my body got well used to too many hours of training and a pretty strict, variety o diets. I have been keto, vegan, vegetarian, and raw. I have done many detoxification protocols. I was fasting, semi-fasting, and intermittent fasting. I was weight lifting, training for endurance, muscular endurance, cardio, flexibility, isometrics, and pylometrics. I do train in several different kinds of sports disciplines like MTB, road cycling, kayaking a bit surfing, and swimming. My body does know it all, so I really need to challenge it to get that fat reduced, as my body type with endomorphic tendencies is definitely not that easy to work on.
This is why I have decided to challenge myself with weight management supplements for the first time.
But you know me. I need to know if they are natural and if possible organic. This is why my choice is Body Melt. If you check the ingredients, they are very clean and natural and mostly organic. I have decided to start this INDEPENDENT TEST.
I am not reselling these products. I am simply testing them.
And Of course, I keep my nutrition up too.
- processed food free
- wheat free
- mostly dairy free
- mostly low glycemic index
- mostly low carb
This is my first week of #my5weekschallengewithbodymelt and I have to say.
- Protein powder is definitely a winner for me. I feel less hungry during the day and I can already say it definitely must assist me in the recovery as I have better sleep and I feel simply more energized in the morning. What is great is I do not experience any type of after-taste after consuming.
- I am taking all the capsules as recommended and I do not suffer from any irregularities.
- The energy drink suits me the best during my workouts or biking. I personally like to dilute it more, so I add 1 scoop into 1 liter of water. It tastes great, no aftertaste again.
- The superfood green blend is definitely the most challenging, but the good thing is you can mix it with protein powder or energy powder and it will break this green bitter taste. I am well used to bitter tastes as I juice vegetables a lot and I drink herbs, but chlorella and spirulina are definitely tasting pretty hard. If you are not used to green juices, this one can make you run to the toilet so be aware of it.
I am happy so far using these products. My goal is to keep myself motivated with a good nutrition plan that supports energy gain and fat loss. The products are definitely helping me with motivation and consistency, and of course, they deliver great nutrients to my body.
Do you want the omelet recipe?
- 3 eggs ( separate yolks from whites and beat the whites)
- 1/2 spoon of vanilla protein
- 1/2 spoon of chocolate protein
- 3 tablespoons of homemade apple sauce
- 5 strawberries
- handful raspberries
- coconut oil
Mix protein powders, and yolks with beaten egg whites. Fry on each side for about 2 minutes on medium heat, using coconut oil. Serve with apple sauce, strawberries, and raspberries.
Need to do apple sauce?
- peel 5 apples
- grate them
- add 1/2 glass of water into the pot and mix with grated apple
- cook under the lid for 15 minutes on medium heat, stirring in occasionally.
- you can remove the lid after to let the remaining water evaporate
I do not use any sugar in my apple sauce but if you want you can ass xylitol or coconut palm sugar.
If you wish to get more information about the products, contact: https://mydailychoice.com/sylwiasznyter